Google

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Got The Big Ten Network Yet????


To all of you people who are stuck with Comcast as your cable provider, I sincerely feel for you. Michigan State opens their 2007/2008 men’s basketball campaign on Friday with a home exhibition opener against THE Grand Valley State University. In year’s past, there is no way that anybody in Michigan, or the rest of the alumni & fans across the country would get the opportunity to see this game on TV. This year, it’s different….& I’m ecstatic about it! Luckily for me, I now live in Texas & invested my hard earned money into a DirecTv system which will allow me to see this game, among many others this season. I am one of many people who made this move and I highly suggest you consider it too, if you’re a true sports fan.

I ain’t mad at ya!

Ever since the Big Ten Network began broadcasting, I’ve found it funny in reading many comments on sports forums about how people who don’t have the Big Ten Network….hate the Big Ten Network. My question to you is….why? Just because you don’t have it is no reason to hate it. You really need to hate Comcast & the laws governing cable TV these days. The fact of the matter is that the root cause of you not getting the Big Ten Network & also not having a wired cable choice is all because of governmental regulations on the cable TV market. That being said, when it’s all said and done, you DO have a choice. Those choices are centered around your local cable provider, the Dish Network, DirecTv, or AT&T U-Verse. There is nothing wrong with changing to the dish & through my personal experience so far, I highly recommend it. Yeah, you may pay a little more in the long run for the service, but at least you can get the Big Ten Network & also have more of a choice on which channels you want to pay for.

The Time Is NOW!

We are T-1 day from the start of the MSU Basketball season so you’re actually already to late to make the switch & see the first game of the year. The only complaint I had about DirecTv is how long I had to wait for an install appointment, but that’s now OK because I have it. This goes to show how many people are switching. With some many people going dish, it can’t be all that bad, can it? For those of you who don’t switch, why aren’t you? I’d love to hear your reasoning…..if you’re a true fan. Go Green!

No comments: