Google

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Lions ROAR Past the Bears!




I have to say, watching the Lions is starting to get fun....I mean, how can you argue with a road victory at Soldier Field? The Lions put on a fantastic performance against the Bears on Sunday & the only complaint I have about the whole thing is that they should have won by a lot more. The red zone offensive scheme needs improvement, but I'm not worried. They're taking step-by-step improvements & I believe with Kevin Jones back in the lineup, there's not much to be worried about (unless the injury bug starts infecting the team of course).


After listening to sports talk radio & watching Mike & Mike a bit this morning, I do have a complaint about the media. GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT, PLEASE! Every comment I've heard is about how the Bears lost, not how the Lions won. I suppose I can understand it a little considering where the Bears are coming from in 2006, but what about where the Lions are coming from? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Lions can walk into Ford Field against Denver next week & keep up the good work. Can we get consistent offensive line performance next week? If so, it should be another glorious week for the Lion faithful.


Hats Off To:

- Jeff Backus -- It's about time you block someone!

- Kevin Jones -- Thank you for your quick/dedicated rehab from your knee injury. You've shown your value to this organization.

- Rod Marinelli -- I'm starting to believe!


BACK OFF TO:

- All the media who aren't giving the Lions any love.

- Tatum Bell -- HAHAHA, Inactive.....You Suck! Please go back to Denver, we didn't get anything for you anyway.


Coming Soon: Matchup Comparison for the Lions vs. The Broncos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm convinced the Lions won't get any credit until they make the playoffs. That being said, I'm pretty damn happy with 5-2, playing @ home this week against a 3-4 Denver coming off a Monday night loss. What I want to see more than anything?...another end around with Megatron rolling over Dre Bly for 6.